LE TAN SELF TAN REMOVER MOUSSE 110ML
This fast-acting self-tan remover gently and effectively removes self tan, without the need for abrasive scrubbing. The moisture rich formulation leaves skin hydrated, smooth and primed for your flesh layer of self-tan. Ideal for: Those looking to correct any application mistakes or remove old self-tan. Effectively removes tan Corrects tanning mistakes Works in just 5 mins
1. Shake well before use. Apply liberally onto dry skin at least 3 days after applying self tan. 2. Leave on your skin for at least 5 minutes while the formula works its magic. 3. Rinse off under warm water and use a wet face cloth to gently wipe away the tan. For more stubborn areas or dry skin, use the Le Tan Exfoliating Mitt to remove all traces of tan. 5. Once tan is removed, your skin will be prepped and primed, ready for your next flawless application of tan. WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Test on a small area first, if irritation occurs, discontinue use. For external use only. May discolour light coloured clothing. This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn. We recommend using Le Tan® sun protection prior to sun exposure. Keep out of direct sunlight or other sources of strong light.
Water (Aqua), Urea, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Decyl Glucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Glycolate, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
- Within Australia - Shipping is $9.95 (Inc. GST) for orders under $50 and free for order over $50.
- International Orders - Shipping is $30.00 (Inc. GST) and FREE for qualifying orders of $100 and up.
- Please note, we cannot ship aerosols internationally.
- Please click here for more shipping info.
Have a question? Just complete this form and we'll get back to you. You can also call us on 1300 650 981 Mon-Thu, 9am-5pm, Fri 9am - 1pm AEST (excl. public holidays).